Thanks to Learnosity and WorkTripp for sponsoring this episode.
In this episode, I’m in conversation with:
- Nathalie Lesselin, Founder and CEO, Kokorolingua, from Switzerland
- Marie Mérouze, CEO Marbotic, from France
- Sari Hurme-Mehtälä, Founder CEO, Kide Science, from Finland
- Dominika Gyanyi , Head of Education, BookrKids, from Hungary
We talk about:
- The challenge and opportunity of technology in early years, and how to bring it back to hands-on learning
- The opportunity to leverage popular culture and storytelling in early years learning
- Developing an inherent love of learning without reliance on gamification
This is episode four from our new series with the Female Edtech Fellowship, a collaboration between the European Edtech Alliance and Supercharger Ventures to support the growth of the most promising female founders in Europe.