What's in this episode?
In this episode, we hear about one organisation trying to embed personal learning budgets into the workplace, and draw together the best learning resources in one playlist. You’ll hear from Rajeeb Dey, Founder & CEO at Learnerbly.
PLUS we hear from some of our listeners on the effects of the Coronavirus, online learning and remote working.
Thank you Ufi Voctech Trust for supporting this series and vocational skills development in the UK, through their investments and grants in vocational technology. You can check out their work here.
You can follow the series conversation using #voctechpodcast and #voctech
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Rajeeb Dey, Founder & CEO, Learnerbly | Twitter: @rajdey
- Listener Contributors:
- Michael Osborne, #UserExperience Driven Developer & Learning Technologies #ThirtyUnder30 | Twitter: @mikeozzy
- Hamish Mac, Director of Digital Strategy @RHSSuffolk & Founder of Digital Resilience UK | Twitter: @MrMacFeed
- Tim Stirrup, Director, 3v5ltd | Twitter: @timstirrup
- Allie Gao, Overseas Business Development Manager, ATA Online Education, a vocational training online services provider based out of Beijing
- Nancy Diebkilé, Customer Success Manager, @wooclap | Twitter: @nancy_wooclap
- Martin Hamilton, Writer, Futurist and Innovation Advisor, Website: MartinH.Net | Twitter: @martin_hamilton
- Neil Mosley, Digital Learning Designer, Cardiff University | Twitter: @neilmosley5
- Nic Ponsford, CEO & Co-Founder @GenderCollect | Twitter: @nicoleponsford
- Graham Brown-Martin, Learning Reimagined | Twitter: @GrahamBM
- Tom Hooper, Founder & CEO, Third Space Learning | Twitter: @thirdspacetweet
- Veejay Lingiah, CEO, Flashacademy | Twitter: @FlashAcademy_HQ
- Dr. Edward Tse, VP Strategy & Content and Co-Owner, Nuiteq | Twitter: @DoctorET
- Mark Anderson, Digital Strategist, Consultant, Educator | Twitter: @ICTEvangelist
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.