This episode was recorded at Bett 2018. Big thanks to Edvinca for sponsoring this episode!
What's in this episode?
The theme of this week’s episode is Going International and brings together contributors from
- NY EDTECH WEEK
- The UK Department for International Trade, China team
- The India Didactics Association
- The Council of British International Schools
- Swedish Edtech Industry
You’ll hear variously about educational systems in different countries, but also the schemes looking to support learners, educational institutions and edtech companies domestic and incoming.
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Ash Kaluarachchi, NY Edtech Week | Twitter: @startedaccel
- Danny Pan, Head of Education Technology and Higher Education, Department for International Trade. China| Twitter: @tradegovuk
- Aditya Gupta - CEO - India Didactics Association | Twitter: @indiadidac
- Henning SÄLL, Associate, UK & Ireland, Business Sweden – The Swedish Trade & Invest Council| Twitter: @BusinessSweden
- Peter Martinsson, Chairman, Swedish Edtech Industry
Show Notes and References
Checkout https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.
The Edtech Podcast Festival!!! >>>https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-edtech-podcast-festival-2018-tickets-38059534091