Hello everyone and welcome back to The Edtech Podcast, where we aim to improve the dialogue between “ed” and “tech” for better innovation and impact.
This week’s episode is part of our series collaboration with Bett, supported by Pearson.
In this episode we are focused on The Future of Work, exploring:
I'm in conversation with:
- Significant trends and drivers for The Future of Work, including push and pull factors for employers and young people in new employment
- Demands and expectations in the workplace and how this is changing how we prepare young people for the world of work
- Interesting sector-specific case studies in real-world learning and reskilling.
- Attributes for success, and the role of technology and humans in the new world of work, including emotional state and learner motivation
- Miriam Partington, a future of work reporter at Sifted, a publication covering European startups and technology
- Cheri Ashby, Deputy Chief Executive, Activate Learning
- Richard George, VP at Faethm, Data analyst, and author of the report Robot-Proof Work Capabilities
Show Notes and References
You can find links to any references from the episode in our show notes: https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.