What's in this episode?
We talk about the complex nature of reaching, recruiting and retaining students in the age of COVID-19 and beyond.
You'll hear about;
- Ambitions to reduce the complexity of the admissions process
- Extension of virtual open days and events to broaden student intake/and widen participation
- Multi-channel approaches to the now complex matrix of student intake and comms across different countries, different pedagogical approaches and different time zones.
You can continue the conversation online at @podcastedtech and @SalesforceOrg with #EdtechEdge and #edtechpod.
- Jane Armstrong, Senior Director, Salesforce.Org | Twitter: @SalesforceOrg
- Joanna Kumpula, International Student Recruitment - Strategy & Insight, Tampere University | Twitter: @joannakoo; @TampereUni
- Katy Willis. Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Student Success, Plymouth Marjon University | Twitter: @shoekaty; @marjonuni
- Petri Suomala, Vice President for Education, Aalto University, Finland - Business and Technology | Twitter: @MattiPetri; @AaltoUniversity
- Esa Hämäläinen, Director of Administration, University of Helsinki | Twitter: @esahamal
- Susanna Niinistö-Sivuranta, Director of Development and Head of Student Services, University of Helsinki | Twitter: @NiinistoS; @helsinkiuni
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
This episode is part of Season Two of our podcast series 'The Edge: Accelerating Higher Education', supported by Salesforce.org. The Edge takes a fresh look at higher education and digital transformation and this episode is all about recruitment and admissions.
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.