Thanks to Learnosity and WorkTripp for sponsoring this episode.
In this episode, I’m in conversation with:
- Felix Atkin, the Founder & CEO at Sharesy, on dealing with cost pressures in schools
- Dr Maureen Dunne, neurodiversity advisor to Lego Foundation and the President and CEO of Autism Community Ventures, on supporting innovation in the area of neurodiversity
We talk about:
- How to help schools raise extra funds by easily supporting their community needs
- What funds are available for innovation around neurodiverse needs – including USD 20 million to catalyse innovation supporting neurodivergent children
- Why this matters and can strengthen the education, products, services and business we build and use
Plus, some updates on edtech events, reports, and other news.
Show Notes and References
You can find links to any references from the episode in our show notes: https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via Twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.