What's in this episode?
Welcome to episode four of the Education 4.0 series co-curated with Jisc. This week’s episode is all about how universities and colleges are thinking big with tech to improve their student and staff experiences on campus.
Enjoy! and don't forget to message in or post using #edu4_0!
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Sue Attewell, Head of Change - Further Education (FE) and Skills, Jisc | Twitter: @AttewellSue
- Jon Cole, Head of Management Information Services, Morley College | Twitter: @morleycollege
- Dr. Marios Angelopoulos, Principal Academic in Computing, Bournemouth University | Twitter: @bournemouthuni
- Duncan Peberdy, Senior Lead - Digital Learning Spaces, Jisc | Twitter: @duncanpeberdy
- Dr. Sajjad Hussain, Lecturer, Glasgow College UESTC (Systems Power & Energy) | Twitter: @UofGEngineering
- Hayley E. Hanson, Partner, Husch Blackwell | Twitter: @HuschBlackwell
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes or go to https://www.jisc.ac.uk/blog
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.