Something exciting is coming!
Make sure you are subscribed at iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn
The Pearson Future Tech for Education Podcast Series on The Edtech Podcast
This podcast series will examine the implications of future tech for education, exploring questions including:
- What does future tech for education look like and where does mixed reality, data science (AI), biosyncing, and human-machine relations fit in?
- What should we know about algorithms, bias and education?
- How is technology changing the way we learn languages?
- Can ‘tests’ be fun and should they be? How do we measure collaboration?
- How can we develop responsible and calm digital citizenship?
- What does pedagogy for an individual learning experience look like?
The Pearson Future Tech for Education Podcast Series is co-curated by Sophie Bailey, Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast, Denis Hurley, Director of Future Technologies at Pearson and Dr. Kristen DiCerbo, Vice-President of Education Research at Pearson. External contributions come from across industry, research and academia including
- Andrew Ochoa, founder and CEO of Waverly Labs
- Alina von Davier, VP & Researcher, ACTNext
- Murray Shanahan, Professor of Cognitive Robotics in the department of computing at Imperial College
- Stephen Wolfram, founder and CEO of Wolfram Research and creator of Wolfram|Alpha, Mathematica, and Wolfram Language
To listen to the series, subscribe now on iTunes and Android players to The Edtech Podcast, or check out the Pearson podcast page at
www.pearson.com/corporate/about-pearson/innovation/podcasts.html, to find out more www.theedtechpodcast.com.